5.5.09

Tante-lising Zoes!




Working in the hotel I have my lunch here in Buskers Bar most days but it is nice to get out for lunch once in a while. Myself and my colleague didn’t let the rain deter us yesterday and decided to venture out for lunch. Temple Bar often gets a bad name for being expensive. But I think most places are offering great deals at the moment so I’m only too happy to take advantage of a bargain lunch!

Tante Zoe’s is located on Crow Street and they are offering a lunch time special - a main course for €8.50. The décor is lovely with creams and dark browns dominating. The service is excellent. I ordered the Cajun burger which came with home made chunky chips and my friend ordered the Blackened Chicken which also came with a side of chips and vegetables. We were told when we ordered that it would take about 15 minutes which put a stop to us looking at our watches. We still managed to get back to the office within our lunch hour!

Walking Time from Temple Bar Hotel to Tante Zoes - 6 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment